Dreux American High School
See Who's Attending Register NOW! It's not too late!
NOTE: To pay for your dinner reservation at Paesano's on Thursday evening, scroll down past the reunion registration fee info.
Register NOW for the 2019 Dreux American High
School All Class Reunion! It's not too late! You can register online using a credit card
through PayPal or by completing the Registration Form and mailing in it in with
your Registration Fee. Instructions on where to mail your form and check
is on the form. (see below to access payment options)
Partial Registration Fees: (if you cannot attend
the entire Reunion)
The registration fee for Guests/Spouses is the
same as for Alumni. NOTE: Whether you are paying by credit card using PayPal or
mailing in your registration form/payment, each person will be required to
Please complete the Registration
Form, print it
out and mail it in along with your check to our Treasurer:
Note: The Registration Form is a "fillable" pdf form and can be completed online and saved to your computer so you can retain a copy after you print it out. You must use Adobe Reader if you wish to complete the form online correctly.
TO PAY FOR DINNER RESERVATIONS FOR THURSDAY NIGHT (Dutch Treat)
To pay for a single reservation ($56 per person) for the No-Host Dinner on Thursday evening (April 4, 2019) at Paesanos on the Riverwalk using PayPal - Click the BUY NOW button below. (NOTE: Alcoholic Beverages are NOT included in the $56.00 price; each person will be responsible for paying their individual check on their drinks)
Each person attending the dinner will need to pay separately
TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
On-Site Covered Parking - $23.00 per night - Valet Only
Direct Link to make hotel reservations online: https://www.druryhotels.com/bookandstay/newreservation/?groupno=2341228
The hotel room block expires Saturday, March 2, 2019 or when the room block is full, whichever comes first. You are encouraged to make your hotel reservations as early as possible so you can be assured to get the discounted group rate. Be sure you tell them that you are attending the Dreux American High School Reunion and the dates of the Reunion.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF REUNION ACTIVITIES
NOTE: This is a tentative schedule of activities and is subject to change. We will provide updates as they are confirmed.
** Box lunches will be available
for purchase for the Lunch/Presentation on Saturday; this cost is not included in
the registration fee; Please place your order and pay when you check in to
Reunion Registration on-site.
About the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk:
· Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
· Free 5:30 Kickback®* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
· Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
· Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
· On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available!